View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verdandii
Mischa the wanderer
Leader

re: Moving to Landroval server

Hey all,

as you should already know Turbine is closing Elendilmir (and many others) server permanently starting with server moves in August - ... then closing it down in January. I have made the decision to take the kin to Landroval server as I remember it being an RP server and I for one am happy with that choice. This server will fit nicely with the casual style of gameplay I prefer, I hope most of you agree with this choice. All kin members also enjoy the ease of merely transferring over to Landroval and be automatically re-added back into the kin. Whatever you decide to do is perfectly fine as far as I am concerned, I hope wherever your travels take you it is enjoyable.

Verdandii (Ealynwyn Honeymeade)

Last edited by Mischa the wanderer on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Solthalion

re: server change

Hi Mischa.....just saw the news about server swapping due to consolidation.....I will move my toons to Landroval then.....like you I am just a casual player that doesn't typically have much time to play in depth.....hope the transition has gone well and would appreciate any advice on the transfer process.....look forward to your reply

Sincerely,

Sablegard

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riders of the Apocalypse Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum